SimpleBook 10 QAs:
Q1: How to clean up the windows 10 updated package?
- Please open CMD command in your windows 10 PC.
- Please make sure running the fellow commands as administrator property.
- RUN: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
- RUN: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Document Link: clean-up-windows-package
Q2: How to export and reinstall Drivers of SimpleBook 10?
Q3: My laptop always informs me windows update fail and restart the PC, what can I do?
A: Download the windows and reinstall them or try to re-update windows where the internet is good.
If after updating, your Bluetooth or other things could not work, try to update the driver.
Q4: How can I disable the windows update?
Q: How can I reinstall the windows 10 OS?
Q: How to quickly recover windows system ?
- Open the directory: “C:Windows\System32\Sysprep”;
- Click open the “sysprep” tool.
- Select the “Reboot” shutdown options with OOBE model, and click “OK” to recover your windows OS to welcome setting program.
Notes: The windows will cleanup all the user files and will restart. Please backup your important files.
Q: What can I do when forget the password or update windows fail?
A: Please follow this instruction to recover windows.
Q: How to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro?